During spring of 2006 I supervise Computer Network Architecture lab sessions.
During autumn of 2005 I taught Python to students at Vilnius University.
During spring of 2005 I supervised Computer Network Architecture lab sessions.
During autumn of 2004 I taught Python to students at Vilnius University.
I have a number of lecture notes at home (for mathematical analysis, algebra etc.) in LaTeX. I'm planning to put them here, when I find some time and incentive.
First three semesters (1998-1999). Lecturer - prof. Vigirdas Mackevičius (one of the best VU MIF professors).
- First semester (sequences, limits, differentiation) - LaTeX
- First semester (sequences, limits, differentiation) - PDF
- Second semester (integration, differentiation of functions with several arguments) - LaTeX
- Second semester (Rk space) - DVI (sent by V. Mackevičius)
- Second semester (Rk space) - PostScript (sent by V. Mackevičius)
- Third semester (all sorts of integrals - Lebeg, Euler, curves etc.) - LaTeX
LaTeX style files -- you'll need those to generate something (DVI, PostScript, PDF) out of LaTeX sources. You will likely also need some expertise in LaTeX and Lithuanisation.
3rd year, spring semester (2001). Lecturer — doc. Vladas Tumasonis.
- Textbook (208K; Lithuanian; zipped .DOCs) (V. Dagienė, G. Grigas, V. Tumasonis, "Programavimo kalbos"; preview)