I've promised a year ago to submit suitable fonts/keymaps to the console-data maintainer. I haven't done that yet. I'm a loser.
Here you can one more Lithuanization package for Linux. This one is a collection of Lithuanian (and Russian) fonts, and Lithuanian keymaps for Linux console.
Latest version (0.99.7)
- New keymap (AZERTY)
- Bugfix in Baltic keymap (uppercase Z caron didn't work)
- README (in Lithuanian)
- README.fonts (in English)
- README.keymaps (in English)
- lit-con-0.99.7-1.noarch.rpm (68K)
- lit-con-0.99.7-1.src.rpm (40K)
- lit-con-0.99.7.tar.gz (36K)